“Win a Honeymoon” - Rules & Regulations
- No purchase required.
- The honeymoon includes accommodations for 8 days and 7 nights at ANY SuperClubs Resort. For two people in one room. Includes meals, beverages, premium liquor, hotel taxes and airport transfers (depending upon resort chosen). Accommodations are based on availability and maybe subject to restrictions and limitations. Approximate retail value of the prize is $3,000 - $4,000 depending upon date chosen.
- Honeymoon package is subject to availability. Certain blackout dates apply (not applicable to holiday departures).
- Contest sponsors are not responsible for deposits previously booked.
- Airfare, taxes and service charge(s) are not included.
- To enter, visit our website at http://www.locationsmagazine.com/win/ or send your name, address, phone and wedding date on a 3x5 card to:
124 East 79th St.
New York, NY 10075 All entries must be received by December 31st. Locations Magazine is not responsible for late or lost entries. The decision of the judges is final. Duplicate, mutilated, illegible or incomplete entries will be disqualified. One entry per person.
- Eligibility; This drawing is open to legal residents of the US, 18 years or older. Employees of SuperClubs and their immediate families are not elegible to win. Immediate families include spouse, parents and children.
- The winner will be selected in a drawing held on January 15th. Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of complete entries received.
- The winner will be notified. The prize must be claimed within four weeks of notification. If the prize isn’t claimed, it will be awarded in a second drawing among the entries received.
- The prize is not redeemable for any monetary value, nor transferable to any other person.
- All taxes are the responsibility of the winner. The winner must sign an affidavit of eligibility and compliance with the rules.
- By accepting the prize, winners also consent to the use of their names, photographs, biographical information, or likeness in future promotions and publicity without compensation.
- All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited.
- Prize substitution is prohibited. Winners may upgrade at their own expense.
- Incidentals, purchases, departure taxes and other personal expenses are the sole responsibility of the winner. The trip must be taken within one year or a date mutually agreed upon by SuperClubs® whichever is longer.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Prizes may not be extended, transferred or substituted.
- Conditions; As a condition of receiving the grand prize, grand prize winner (GPW) must sign an affidavit of eligibility and release. Failure of GPW and traveling companion to sign the affidavit without making changes will result in disqualification and forfeiture of the prize. GPW will be required to appear and present valid photo ID proving age and US residency and maybe required to sign other legal documents including tax forms.
- All winners, by accepting prizes, release SuperClubs® from any and all liability with respect to any prize or any actions whatever for injuries, damage or loss to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with the sweepstakes or receipt or use of prizes.
- By entering, participants agree to be bound by these official rules. All federal, state and local taxes apply. Locations Magazine decision is final.
- For more than thirty years, SuperClubs Resorts have been the right place for so many couples just like you. Romantic and sensual. Fun and elegant. Sophisticated but never stuffy. A sun-warmed beach, beautiful tropical grounds, moonlit walks, brilliant blue skies and crystalline waters – combined with a Super-Inclusive wedding package: it all adds up to a stress-free special day in paradise and memories that will last a lifetime. http://www.superclubs.com/super-inclusive.htm